Sunday, January 18, 2009

09/97 If I were President George Mag

September 1997 George Magazine "If I were President" Kate Moss


She's Gorgeous and she's naughty. Find out why one more British occupation might not be such a bad idea.


What would be your campaign song?
"Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough" (Chelsea Football Chant)

Who would be your running mate?
My Therapist

Your closest adviser?
My Agent

Why should we elect you?
I'm Hot

What person would you model yourself on as the leader of the free world?
Benny Hill

Who would you draft into your cabinet?
(British Gangster) Ronnie Kray- Secretary of the Treasury

What would be your first act in office?
Martial law

What is the greatest problem facing the nation?
Uptightness

What do you think would be the hardest to change?
Fascism - I mean fashion

Name a reason to go to war.
There isn't one.

What would you veto every time it hit your desk?
The obvious

What would be your favorite Presidential perk?
Air Force One

What feature of British politics would you import into this country?
A national health system

Which one of your activities would present the greatest problem for the secret service?
Indecent Exposure

Who would be at the top of your Lincoln bedroom guest list?
All me mates.

Who would never get an invitation?
The Spice Girls

Now is modeling like politics?
Gossip is power!

0 comments: