Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thank you


This blog hasn't been up and running very long at all, but I do appreciate the comments and the emails telling me that you already enjoy it and you hope it stays.

JfkJrOnline.com receives many hits per month. Quite remarkable considering the website is in memory of someone, and not your regular fan site. I appreciate that too. I will say though, that even if JfkJrOnline only received two hundred hits a month I would still have this website. To celebrate John, his life, and his friends.

Thank you for telling me that blog is useful, and easy to use (gain info from) and I'll keep it going. Hold out for a super surprise I have coming for Feb. 09


Amber

2 comments:

carla said...

thank you for your work and time that you devote this blog .
thank has you

Shana said...

Yes, thank you so much. THis site is wonderful!